Expert and Community Support
The Competence Center provides wide range of expert support options to users of our applications, to developers of other Life Science software and to resource providers such as HPC centers. The center works directly with the main developers of the supported applications and computer science experts. Support options include:
Users of the supported applications:
- Guidance for efficient usage on HPC resource
- Benchmarking of user test cases for e.g. use in time-allocation proposals.
- Efficient setup of simulated models
- Issues with program execution
- Analysis of raw data
Developers of Life Science software:
- Code analysis and profiling
- Deployment and benchmarking on a variety of HPC resources
- Recommendations for efficient implementation of algorithms
Resource providers (e.g. HPC centers):
- Support with proper installation and setup of the supported applications
- Representative benchmarking results on their platforms.
- Second-line support to the users of those centers
Don't hesitate, please write us!
If you are not sure about the right place, use the "General Discussions" forum!
Competence Center forums
Other support channels
All questions about using GROMACS except programming.
Discussion forum on development of GROMACS and related software
Discussions regarding using GROMACS on GRID resources.
All questions about DALTON usage
Use the "ScalaLife General Discussions" or send mail to info(at)ergoscf.org.
Use the "ScalaLife General Discussions" or send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the users mailing list email@example.com). Bugs can be submitted at http://biocomp.cnb.csic.es/redmine.