ScalaLife at Different Events
- ScalaLife presents at International Supercomputing Conference, ISC2013, June 16-20, 2013, (Leipzig, Germany):
- project presentation in session “Better Understanding Brains, Genomes & Life Using HPC Systems”;
- paper “The effect of topology-aware process and thread placement on performance and energy”
- ScalaLife / Mapper joint workshop at the 2nd Mapper Summer School on Multiscale Distributed Computing, June 3-4, 2013, Barcelona, Spain.
- Project presentation at the Nordic eInfrastructure Conference 2013, May 13-16, 2013, Trondheim, Norway.
- ScalaLife workshop "Electrostatics Methods in Molecular Simulation", May 13-15 2013, Stockholm, Sweden.
- Two project presentations at the 10th e-Infrastructure Concertation Meeting, March 6-7, 2013, Brussels, Belgium
- Poster presentation at the 2nd Annual CCP-BioSim Conference "Frontiers of Biomolecular Simulation", March 25-27, 2013, Nottingham, UK.
- Project presentation at the PATC Course, "Simulation Environments for Life Sciences", March 14-15 , 2013, Barcelona, Spain
- Project presentation at the EGI/EUDAT/PRACE Workshop on on Data Management, November 26-27, 2012, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Paper and project presentation at eChallenges 2012, October 17-19, 2012, Lisbon, Portugal.
- Poster presentation at the 8th IEEE International Conference in eScience2012, October, 8-12, 2012, Chicago, Illinois, USA.
- ScalaLife First International Workshop "High Performance Computing in Computational Chemistry and Molecular Biology" (organised with CECAM sponsorship), October 3-5 2012, Lausanne, Switzerland.
- ScalaLife workshop at the PRACE Autumn School 2012, September 24-28, 2012, Sofia, Bulgaria.
- ScalaLife workshop at the Virtual Physiological Human Conference 2012 (VPH2012), September 18-20 2012, London, United Kingdom.
- Project presentation at the EGI Technical Forum 2012, September 17-21, 2012, Prague, Czech Republic.